Thread: Scope mounting

Scope mounting

Looking for someone besides Scheels or Dicks in the Waterloo area who mounts scopes. I dont as yet have all of the equipment I need to do it myself. Looking for someone who knows what theyre doing for a reasonable price.
    Also, seeking advice on a gun vice for repair, cleaning and scope mounting purposes. Would like it to be versatile enough for everything from pistol to large frame rifle and everything in between. Ive looked at quite a few but not sold on any yet. Budget depends soley on quality and ease of use. Suggestions?
    Last edited by Loonytunes; 09-28-2017 at 07:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    Looking for someone besides Scheels or Dicks in the Waterloo area who mounts scopes. I dont as yet have all of the equipment I need to do it myself. Looking for someone who knows what theyre doing for a reasonable price.
    Also, seeking advice on a gun vice for repair, cleaning and scope mounting purposes. Would like it to be versatile enough for everything from pistol to large frame rifle and everything in between. Ive looked at quite a few but not sold on any yet. Budget depends soley on quality and ease of use. Suggestions?
    Eagle Center Firearms LLC

Greg
    https://www.eaglecenterfirearms.com/

"The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks Greg. I had no idea you had these services available. I will be contacting you about a couple of inquiries.